Wednesday, February 1, 2017




                                                    Favorite book 


   


         One of my favorite books is '' Mistletoe between Friends'' by Samantha Chase.I bought this book before Christmas and I spent all my free time to read this amazing book.It is very interesting story about two friends that love each other but they can't believe this is true.After a lot of adventures they will understand that their love is pure and they need to be together. I like a lot this story because I think this is a real story. Some times it happens that best friends love each other inside their hearts.This book made me some times to smile and to cry too because this book combine moods of happiness and sadness.If I will need to choose what book I want to read again this will be my choose.This book is a perfect love story and it is perfect for Christmas time because all actions it is happen around Christmas.For my this book was like a oasis in during cold weather.If you are looking for the perfect book I suggest you to choose this one and I'm sure you will not regret.
        

      Reading this book you will find:

  • peace of mind
  • favorite heroes
  • inspiration for your own life
  • pleasure to read
  • best time of the year


         

                     Enjoy your reading and thank you!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment