Saturday, February 18, 2017





                                             Vance Creek Bridge 






 
  
 Washington State has a lot of very beautiful places  and Vance Creek Bridge is one of the famous place on the Olympic Peninsula,Wa. This is a old bridge that is closed from 2014 because it is dangerous,but for tourists is very interesting and every day there are a lot of people.Last summer I went for the first time at this amazing place.I can tall you that the view is incredible and emotions are unique.At the first I was very scared and I said that never will climb on this bridge,but after 5 minutes I decided to take the first step and after that I was so excited and in my mind was just emotions and adrenalin. I wont to say that this bridge is really dangerous and if you fell that you are not ready don't do that,stay safe and just look at the spectacular view.
If you never went to this place I suggest you to go,you will not regret and you will have a great day.It is not to far at Auburn,just 75 mi,and I think one day you can spend to visit this amazing and famous place.Vacations can be very interesting even simple not to far at from home.If you are interesting of this place I suggest to choose summer time,but please be very careful!!!





                  Have a great vacation at the best places!!!
                                         Thank you!!!




      

1 comment:

  1. You are very brave to do this. I dont know for sure weather or not I could actually get up there, but I'm sure the view is amazing from up there. It is a sight Id like to see.

    ReplyDelete