Sunday, February 5, 2017






                                                          Mackinak Island




 




             Mackinak Island is one of the most beautiful island in the USA.This island is located in Michigan.I love a lot this Island because   there I have a lot of friends and a lot of beautiful memories! There are always a lot of tourists. This Island is very special because is very,very small and there are no cars. If you want to get on island you need to take a ship,but you need to be careful because they work just until 11:30pm. On the island you can take only bicycle and carts with horses.The air is very clean and you can just enjoy your vacation.There are a lot of amazing places that will make you so exited. When I sow for the firs time this island in my mind was just,, WOW, I can't believe,this is a dream". 


       This island has a very interesting history and everyone how went to Mackinak Island wants to know if are real the stories about ghosts. The history says that on this island lives old,old ghosts.I will not tell you if is real or not that story because you need to see with your own eyes if is true or not!There are some beautiful hotels,but the most amazing is "Grand Hotel" he is very ,very famous,but I will tell  you more about this hotel in my next post.Now I will tell you just that this hotel has very interesting history.I went on this island two times and I planed to go this summer one more time because I miss a lot of that nature,of that places,clean air,no cars and a lot people from hole world! Don't loose your time and start to think about this amazing place.I'm sure that you will not regret if your next destination for vacation will be Mackinak Island.


PS:The most great season for vacation on this island is summer !!!
Enjoy your trip and thank you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment