Friday, February 3, 2017





                                                    San Francisco


     

       San Francisco is  one of my favorite city.My first vacation in San Francisco  was like a dream,everything new and everything beautiful.This city has an amazing architecture and a lot of historical places. There you can spent days and days just walking and enjoy the beautiful view.   San Francisco is famous with Golden Bridge.When I sow for the first time this bridge my reaction was ,,WOW". I could not believe that is real and I'm there.There are a lot of tourists there 24/7, some in cars and others walking.I love that place and I'm sure that everyone who sow this place once in a lifetime it is overwhelmed by the beauty. In San Francisco is located and the famous jail ,,Alcatraz".I always dreamed to see this jail because I learned a lot of that when I was at University.To see this jail for me was a pleasure.Now this jail is not working,but is open for the tourists.You can buy a ticket and enjoy the day at Alcatraz!


     

      One of the famous street in San Francisco is ,,Lombard Street".There always are a lot of tourists because the street is very,very special,a lot of flowers and the street is swivel same as snake :) You can drive the car or you can walk,but I think walking is better because you can enjoy the view.In down town of San Francisco you can find an amazing architecture and a little china's city.When you are there You really think and fill that you are in China.Houses,stores,streets and everything is in China's style.There are a lot of restaurants with special food and I want to tell you that the food is very tasty and you need to try that.




     
     I like this city and every time when I have time for vacation San Francisco is one of the first place in my list of vacancies.If you never went to San Francisco now is the time to go,don't think to mach and buy a ticket to one of the most beautiful city not just in California,but in USA. Enjoy your vacation and happy days !!!



                        Have a great day and thank you!!!

4 comments:

  1. Enthusiastic narrative and fun photos; nicely constructed, Doina! I used to live about 2 hours from Chicago - summer is best, as winter is often very windy and cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. San Francisco really is a vibrant place, I agree!
    Note: A lot of tourists 7/24 are there,some of them withe the cars and others walking--
    To: There are a lot of tourists there 24/7, some in cars and others walking....
    Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's place looks awesome!!!! I enjoyed to read your post)

    ReplyDelete