Saturday, January 28, 2017



                                                            Chicago








      My first city that I saw in USA was Chicago.I love this city and I like to spend my vacations there.When I saw for the first time Chicago I said ,,WOW'' it was like a dream,big buildings and busy streets made my crazy.I was so excited and I spent not hours but days to admire that beauties.Chicago is a place were you can find everything,it is a perfect place for vacations.


    


Chicago is located in northeastern Illinois on the southwestern shores of Lake Michigan.There you can find a big beach for summer relax and to spend time with your children.









Chicago is famous for its outdoor public art with donors establishing funding for such art.I like that architecture and I think everyone likes because it is really amazing!









      The most famous tower in Chicago is Willis Tower because his architecture is very special.This tower has 108 floors and at 103th has 2 glass balconies and that makes this tower so special.When I went there my heart was like a grain,I said to my husband,, No,I can't do that,I will never touch this glass!" , but after 10 min. I said ,,No, I can!" and I did. I saw in that night a woman that said she will never will do that and she didn't. It was a great experience for me.




Chicago is a place were you can combine everything you need for you and your family.There you can find a beautiful aquarium,museums and planetarium for your children and for you there are many night clubs!


                                                                Shedd Aquarium is perfect for your children




                       Millennium Park



         About Chicago never is enough to talk.There is a perfect place for vacations for you and your family.You have a lot of things to do and to see.







                                                          Thank you!!!




1 comment:

  1. Doina, I am really enjoying "traveling" on your blog; great photos, including your own, which add a personal touch.
    Keep in mind that this is for your writing practice; most of the writing here is from the web. What would be nice is for you to add memories of your experiences; what you liked best, what discoveries you made, etc. Please come back and edit these three posts with one paragraph each of your own writing. Let me know when you have done that in Canvas!

    ReplyDelete