Wednesday, January 25, 2017

      Kiev

           
Today I decided to write about one more place were I went and I like it "Kiev".Kiev is capital of Ukraine and is a good place to travel. If you decide to meet new people,to see beautiful places and discover new culture you just need to buy a ticket to Ukraine.




        The centre of Kiev is very famous .In the meddle they have a big ,,Statue of liberty".When I was for my first time there I was so excited.There are always a lot of people but they are always busy.


                                                                                   


For my the most interesting place in Kiev is the army museum.That museum is in open air and everybody has free access.There are a lot of statues with people who fought in 2-nd world war.When I saw all of this statues I felt cold through my body.It is something historic and dramatic not for history of Kiev,but for my country too.In that place you can see and a very big and magnificent statue of ,,Motherland''.You need to see that with your eyes because it is very beautiful and powerful.

           























               Monument to Mother, the Motherland 




                   The Golden Gate is a historic gateway in the ancient city's walls. 



 Kiev is a great city and you need to discover this amazing place!!!


                       



Have a great day and don't forget about new places in the world!!!

                                                                       

                                                        Thank you!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment