Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Travel around the world

 One of my passion is to travel and I want to share my experince with you.      For the first I will start with  my homeland ''Moldova''.     Moldova is a small country located in East of Europe between Romania and Ucraine.There are a lot of beautiful places like ''History  Museum, Cricova Winery and Milestii Mici Winery,Soroca Fortress etc." Milestii Mici Winery is the largest winery in the world and our wine is the best! The people are hospitable and tourists are always welcome. Because in our history we have a lot of sad events we have 2 laguages. I'm proud that I'm from Moldova and if you are interesting to visit this beautiful place I'm sure that you made an excellent choise.




                                                          Soroca Fortress





                                                          Milestii Mici Winery








Chisinau,Capital of Moldova


No comments:

Post a Comment